Data Controller and Reference Standards
Data Controller is Enertech Solution s.r.l., headquartered in Viale Monza 14 – 20127 Milano (Italy), hereinafter “Enertech Solution”, for brevity. Enertech Solution deals with personal data in compliance with European Personal Data Protection Law (hereinafter “GDPR”, for brevity). According to art. 12, 13 and 14 of the GDPR, AxisNet when acting as Data Controller publicly provides information about its processing of personal data.
This notice applies to Enertech Solution as Data Controller*, to its website, and to personal data relating to natural persons. Enertech Solution cannot and will not be in any way responsible for data processing by independent third parties and third party websites eventually linked by Enertech Solution website. Enertech Solution is a “Business-to-Business” (B2B) company, therefore:
- as Data Controller, AxisNet systematically and predominantly deals with data of legal persons or public entities,
- European law (GDPR) applies to personal data of natural persons only any personal data of natural persons will be processed by the Enertech Solution acting as Data Controller, electronically or manually, in full compliance with the GDPR and subjected to appropriate security measures as provided by the legislation and the best industry standards (ISO27002, ISO 29134, NIST 800-123) . Data and information of legal persons are, however, treated in confidence and subjected to the same security measures and adequacy to the same standards.
- This notice is out of scope when Enertech Solution processes personal data on behalf of another controller. In such a case, Enertech Solution acts as Data Processor and such data processing is regulated under a contract with the Data Controller.
Purpose of data processing without your explicit consent
All personal information you provide to Enertech Solution without explicit consent, via web or mail or otherwise, are optional and the result of your own free choice. Enertech Solution will process such information only for the purposes of: (a) responding to and fulfilling your requests, (b) fulfilling any contractual obligations, (c) pursuing legitimate interests of Enertech Solution (for example to defend itself in a court of Law), (d) to comply with legal and fiscal obligations.
Purpose of data processing with your explicit consent
Only after express consent of the “data subject” (you as a natural person, that is), Enertech Solution will process your personal data as a natural person for promotional and commercial purposes: for example, to inform you about new offers of products or services.
Personal data retention
Enertech Solution will keep your personal information for the time that is strictly necessary and sufficient for the stated purposes or provided by legal and fiscal regulations or until you request them to be deleted (see also Data Subject’s rights).
Data Subject’s rights
You are a “data subject” if Enertech Solution processes as data controller any information relating to you as a identified or identifiable natural person. As a data subject you have the following rights:
- to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data for marketing or commercial purposes* ,
- to ask Enertech Solution about the existence of personal data about you and to access them,
- to obtain from Enertech Solution the rectification of any inaccurate personal data about you,
- to obtain from Enertech Solution the erasure of your personal data** ,
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
* that will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal prima della revoca
** your request will be fulfilled, unless there are legal grounds for retaining such data (such as; honor a contract, fiscal obligations,…)
Categories of personal data
Enertech Solution does not systematically and continuously process “special data” (such as; sensitive, medical, judicial, political, etc.), unless freely and by your own choice you provide them to Enertech Solution. If you do so, such special data will be erased unless there are contractual obligations or other legal grounds to retain and process them.ovvero: sensibili, medici, giudiziari, ecc.).
Sources of personal data
Enertech Solution can receive your personal data from you the same and by your free choice from multiple sources (such as; email, website, telephone, fax, etc.) or from public sources (such as; socials, websites, public registers). Whatever the source, Enertech Solution will not process your personal data as natural persons for marketing or commercial purposes without your explicit consent.
Contacts / Questions
Contact the Data Controller (Enertech Solution) in case you have any questions or concerns or to exercise your rights as Data Subject.